Review: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
I was first introduced to this brand by the Pixiwoo sisters after watching a number of their tutorials on YouTube. Because they have normal to dry skin like me, I decided to give this moisturizer a shot. The Lait-Crème Concentrè is a rich moisturizing lotion. This cream is pretty versatile, many make-up artists tend to use this as an all in one moisturizer and primer. It is even said to be good as a make-up remover and as a base for shaving to reduce irritation – which I have yet to try!
- I put this moisturizer to the test while I was in Melbourne. My theory is – if this cream is able to provide my skin with enough moisture throughout the day despite the cold and dry weather in Melbourne, it will work anywhere. And, of course, it did work like a dream!
- This is one of those moisturizers that is not very thick and creamy and it is perfect for day use especially under your make-up.
- It is very hydrating and the hydration does last about 12-16 hours. I wouldn’t say it lasts 24 hours (like how it is advertised) because, you should be putting on another layer of moisturizer at night before bed 🙂
- What I love most about this moisturizer is how quickly it absorbs into the skin, leaving the skin supple and smooth without the oily, sticky feel of moisturizer over the skin. Hence the reason why it is perfect as a primer.
- Double up as a primer if you have generally good skin and does not require a primer that fully conceals your pores and lines. I find that this worked very well on my laughlines.
- It is said to be suitable for all skin types. And I believe so, having read some reviews of people with combination to oily skin raving about this product.
- Finally, the packaging – I love how it comes in a squeezy tube rather than a jar. It’s so convenient and hygienic.
- There is virtually nothing bad to say about this moisturizer. Months ago, I would have put the unavailability as a negative. But this product can now be found in Singapore – Parco Bugis and Millenia Walk stock them and prices are very reasonable.
Love it!! Go out and get it if your current moisturizer is running out. I can’t quite remember how much I paid for it but I believe there’s a 20-30% off at Parco Millenia when I got mine so I paid around $36.