Green Smokey Eye Tutorial
I finally managed to edit this video footage I filmed many moons ago (initially intended to be a St Patrick’s Day inspired look). Oh well, as usual, I missed my own deadline.
Anyway, I decided to pull everything together into this little video to show you how you can also create a really simple one colour smokey eye look with just 2 eyeshadow colours.
I used a selection of old and new makeup to create the look.
* MAC Face and Body Foundation C3
* MAC Strobe Cream
* MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC25
* Chanel Les Beiges Powder in No.20
* Shu Uemura Hard Pencil in Soft Brown
* MAC Prep and Prime Eye Base
* Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in GR 125
* Inglot Eyeshadows in 419 and AMC44
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
* Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar for bronzer and highlight
* Inglot HD Sculpting Powder in 505
* NARS Blush in Taj Mahal
* Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric in 401
* Shu Uemura Supreme Matte in 570
Hope you enjoy! I would be really happy if you would subscribe to my channel 🙂