Review: Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Set
I did a Haul post last week on this Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Limited Edition 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. Here’s the video review with live swatches and a close up of the items that came with the set and free gift.
Guess I don’t have to explain much more about what this product is, you can check out my previous post for more details. I shall jump right into the Pros and Cons.
- Can be used as eyeliner, eyeshadow and highlighter
- Great as a waterline eyeliner since it is waterproof
- It’s creamy, silky formula is great for smudging as eyeshadow to create desired look
- Once smudged and left to dry for a couple seconds, the color remains intact all day without unsightly smudges
- Wide array of colors to choose from
- Limited edition colors only available in this set
- BEST eyeliner ever!
- I have a hard time thinking of a con.. I guess the only thing I don’t like about it is that it can be a little difficult to smudge to desired look especially if you are a beginner as the formula only allows you to smudge for maybe 10 seconds before it dries up. But, it is buildable so if you use small amounts at a time, it will still be awesome!
I am probably sounding like I’m a spokesperson for Urban Decay now (though I am not!). I LOVE LOVE LOVE these eye pencils. With some practice, you will never need eyeshadows again. These double up as great eyeliners and eyeshadows!