Review & Demo: Urban Decay Dew Me
Hi everyone! Here’s a quick review of the Urban Decay Dew Me Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray.
Why I love this product:
- It is moisturizing without being oily.
- Suitable for Dry or Combination skin.
- Holds makeup longer throughout the day, even in Singapore’s humid weather.
- It lives up to it’s name “Dew Me” with the little speckles of ultra fine champagne colored shimmer giving you a long-lasting dewy look, as if you have a natural glow from within
- A single bottle can last a long while. All you need are 3 to 4 sprays.
How best to use this product:
- After you have completed applying all your makeup, take this spray, hold it slightly in front of your face
- Spray it upwards so that the mist from the spray will float down due to gravity.
- Stand below that mist and face up. This will allow them to settle evenly over your face.
- Note: Do this in a non-breezy room so that the mist would flow downwards rather than sideways.
Urban Decay also has several other different setting sprays for different skin types which you should check out if you require one which has oil control properties. For a moisturizing and hydrating spray, this Dew Me is definitely the one to grab. There is alcohol in this spray though, so if you are allergic to alcohol then this spray is not for you.
- Dew Me Moisturizing Setting Spray – Dry and Combination skin (contains alcohol)
- Guardian Angel Moisturizing Setting Spray – All skin types including Oily and breakout prone skin (no alcohol) SPF8
- De-Slick Setting Spray – Specially for Oily skin (contains alcohol)
- All Nighter Setting Spray – All skin types – (contains alcohol)
Hope this was helpful!