Last Sephora Haul of 2010
I went to Sephora at Ion Orchard today hoping to check out only 2 items:
1) Lipocils by Talika
2) Beauty Blender
As usual, I got side tracked and busted a fortune and over an hour in the store. Here’s my haul:
- Talika Lipocils Expert – I will do a review on this after I have used it religiously for a month.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero – Absolutely love this, first tried it when it came with the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer in 6 – Had wanted to get the concealer palette but it was out of stock and was recommended this instead.
- Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner – This is a much economical brush cleaner as compared to the one I usually use from Shu Uemura.
- MAC Mineral Blush in Warm Soul – This blush was out of stock in the first Sephora I went to, so I had to get it from Robinsons instead. Amazing amazing color which gives your cheeks a healthy glow.
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finishing Powder in Medium Plus – Similar to the blush, this was out of stock at Sephora and was acquired from Robinsons.
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Conceal & Brighten – I know.. I’m like a concealer freak! This one seems light enough to not settle into the lines under my eyes. But I will have to try it to find out.
- Sephora Big Round Powder Brush – There was a 30% discount on this brush so I just had to get it!
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Kit – My attempt to combat fine lines! It comprises of (1) Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads; (2) Un-Wrinkle Serum; (3) Un-Wrinkle Moisturizer. I have since tried the Peel Pads, Serum and Moisturizer and love it so far. Will update with a review later.
Here’s a swatch of the MAC Mineralized Blush – Note that this is a pretty harsh swatch, the color is much lighter when applied with a brush.
I also particularly love the BIG Sephora Powder Brush. It’s big and soft and best of all, it came with a reusable cap which protects the brush and keeps it in shape.
Okie dokey.. That’s all for now, I gotta get ready for my New Year’s Eve Gathering and Party! As promised, I will blog my top 10 products of the year when I get back tonight.
Happy New Year in advance!!