Get Ready With Me ft. Suqqu Eyeshadow Palette
Now that I’m done re-organising my wardrobe and vanity, I will start making and posting more videos on my channel. Here’s one where I just let the camera roll while I was getting ready to head out shopping last week.
The eyeliner was pretty extreme and long! You probably couldn’t tell from the video, but the reason behind that was because I was trying to get both sides to balance and ended up extending them out longer and longer! Result of being lazy to clean off my “mistakes”. hehe
Because I rarely use my Suqqu palette, I thought I should give it some love by creating a soft, wearable pinky look.
List of products used:
- Smashbox CC Cream – Light
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Medium1 – Custard
- Shu Uemura Hard Pencil – Walnut 07 & Seal Brown 02
- Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow – 14 Kosumosuiro
- Mecca Lip De-Luscious SPF 25
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder
- MAC MSF Natural – Medium Plus
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder – Medium
- Kevin Aucoin Highlighting Powder – Candlelight
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher – Excite
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara – Very Black
- MAC Cremestick Lip Liner – Cream O’Spice
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss – 873
Hope you enjoyed this video. Do be sure to subscribe and like the video.